Thursday, March 26, 2009

Proof!

I DID accomplish something this week! WOoHOo! DD made pin cushions, buckets and flowers (still have to make some leaves though). I received a prize for entering a Valentines day contest on Ravelry's Knutty Knitters Unraveled (Thanks Stormy, I love the stitch markers and book mark!) I received my fabric scraps from Etsy, a Sweet score! Back to making yo-yo's with DD. I created a knit/crochet pattern from some lovely thrift store green wool yarn and cotton cream yarn, a nice arm warmer (now for arm 2)I acquired a large stash of wool yarn for under $10 from the thrift store. I also acquired a nice lot of antique pins for $1. I did a doodled sketch I think I'll keep. I cleaned up my desktop on my computer, now all my downloads are filed properly. And my children have been amply loved, fed and clothed and cuddled all week! So life is good :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment