Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crazy Busy Day

Yesterday could have used a few more hours tucked onto the end. The day was done and over before I was, and yet I'm not entirely sure what got finished!! DD did sew together a pile of pin cushions. We've modified the pattern, and they look wonderful! She is waiting for me to embroider some leaves to be sewn on with some ribbon. I finished the wedding gift for April 3, except for one small thing to sew on the machine, and the children got all their Awana work done. DD memorized all the books of the bible and is now working on the 23 Psalm. And today she advanced to the next level in her step dance class! She's been waiting for this for a while. Great job Sweet Heart!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your message. I love those buckets too. Last year I made some pincushions like that and I am working on some more this week!!! How nice to see so many nice things!!

    ReplyDelete