Sunday, May 3, 2009

Writting with lots to say!

By

Design


Beginners Sewing Manual
and
Christian Bible Study

Learning To Make Beautiful Things With Your Hands and Your Life

By
Charlene Tremain Morrison

Scriptures in KJV

- Well, I am once again with pen in hand, well fingers to keyboard actually, writing what is becoming a bible study book with a sewing theme. I love the verse in Titus 2:3-5 that says " The aged women likewise, that they be in behavior as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things; That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed."
I'm not old, but I have skills, and have come through experiences that others might be going through as well. I hope to have it edited by a pastor or two and some other seamstresses and of course a few green sewers (drop me a note if you are interested!) I suppose I will have it self published to sell on my Etsy. Watch future posts, I may use some of the devotionals on Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment