Friday, May 8, 2009

RAK - Random Acts of Kindness

(above: proof that spring has sprung!)


Over on Ravelry Reclaim the Home, Kristin allowed us to write a list of little things we don't spoil ourselves with, but would like. And if someone else has that something in their stash they don't need and they want to pass along they get the address from Kristin and secretly mail it. Thus, a RAK!
I've been suffering from an ear infection this week, and feeling frustrated about not being able to get my work list done. I had planned to curl up in bed today, but I had some nice encouragements today and even found the energy to spend some time outside knitting and watching the children. (Notice baby on lounger...he has turned it into a teeter totter here!)First surprise this morning was a box with knitting needles and Pattons wool from blakdove in Ohio (Big THANK-YOU!)


And from across the pond from the Queens Country 4 beautiful knitting magazines, full of patterns that I wish I already owned the yarn to make them! (Big THANKS to Esther!!)


A bit of Advil and a good night sleep, I hope to have a healthier day tomorrow so I can get at all my sewing tasks. Another Rav member (member of Handmade Barters), turtlejen from PA found me an Alchemy for toddler belts on Etsy and my offer was accepted! Yay for friends watching out for friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment