Friday, May 1, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS.........

Drum roll please.... !!!
I put all 30 entries into a hat and let DD pick out the winning name this morning. This has been so much fun for us all!
I have emailed our winner, joy michelle so that we can design the doll! CONGRATULATIONS!
Thank-you to all who took the time to enter, and those who viewed our Etsy store. I will post pictures of the dolls progress for all to see, and maybe some of you will want to make one along with me!
New items should be added soon to the Etsy store. I have made some pillowcase dresses (or paperbag princess dresses my DH calls them!) some of them hand embroidered, and DD and I have a stash of flower pincushions that are nearly finished. I also have 5 vintage aprons to add to our stock! I am also planning to add an adult do rag (per request...great idea!) that can be worn as a neck tie or a headband! We have also discovered that the toddler-girls do rag also fits as a do rag belt up to 23 inch waist and wears nice as a neck tie as well for all ages!
To all, enjoy your day, and to each life bring something a little fine and fancy!
Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment